Easiest Make Beef Enchiladas Tasty
Beef Enchiladas. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! Categories: Enchilada Cheese Beef Meat Main Dish Cinco de Mayo Holiday.
This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef. These beef enchiladas are a tasty and easy way to serve up a Mexican dinner for a crowd. Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are some good cookin' Enchiladas. Cooking Beef Enchiladas is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of olives.
- Prepare 1 of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
- You need 1 of Corn tortillas.
Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times. These beef enchiladas really are the best ever! They're made with an incredibly flavorful and easy enchilada sauce, ground beef seasoned with the perfect blend of Mexican spices, and melted.
Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Cook beef and taco seasoning; drain.
- Add olives and some taco sauce, just enough to cover meat (I used LA Victoria green sauce but you can use whichever sauce you prefer).
- Put mixture in corn tortillas and roll each, lining a 13×9 inch pan (about 14 tortillas).
- Cover with more taco sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 18 minutes or until cheese is golden.
This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. Classic shredded beef enchiladas baked in a homemade enchilada sauce and topped with tons of cheese. Today I am making cheesy ground beef enchiladas my favorite way, baking in the oven. The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. Beef enchiladas are typically prepared with corn tortillas, but my husband, Jeff, and I prefer flour tortillas.