Easiest Way to Cook Crockpot enchiladas Perfect
Crockpot enchiladas. Crumble the ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Crock-Pot Enchiladas Recipe These cheesy enchiladas are full of yummy ground beef and taste fantastic.
I layer enchilada ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on and forget about it. With a bit of spice, these hearty enchiladas are especially nice during the colder months. —Mary Luebbert, Benton, Kansas Place chicken breasts and a large can of enchilada sauce into the slow cooker. After the chicken and sauce have cooked, shred the chicken and add the corn tortillas (that have been cut into strips), half of the cheese, and half of the olives, stir and flatten out into a casserole. Cooking Crockpot enchiladas is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 9 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Crockpot enchiladas
- You need 1 can of black beans. half drained.
- Prepare 1 can of garlic and onion tomatoes. drained.
- It’s 1 can of diced green chiles. drained.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/3 of white onion. chopped and sautéed.
- You need 2 clove of garlic. chopped and sautéed.
- You need 2 of beasts of Chik'n cutlets (Quorn vegetarian chik'n) pop 'em in the microwave first, with a dash of olive oil. 2 minutes. chop..
- Prepare 6 of tortillas.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
I adopted this recipe from a very sweet chef: CBW. "My mom found this in a TOH magazine and passed the recipe on to me (well, I begged her for it after she made it!(=) I love good crock pot recipes and this one is no exception. There are some other enchilada recipes on here, but this one was a little. The crock pot does all of the work and you can come home to a great meal ready to enjoy. Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Enchiladas Recipe We love Mexican food and the entire family enjoys this Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Enchilada Recipe.
Crockpot enchiladas instructions
- In a crock pot set on high, add first 7 ingredients. Cook for 4 hours..
- Microwave tortillas for 1 minute with a damp paper towel on top. To allow easy folding.
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixture with a small handful of cheese to tortillas, roll up and place seam side down in a greased casserole dish. Once all tortillas are filled, top with remaining cheese, and cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes..
- Pull out of oven, uncover, and continue baking until cheese is browned. I add enchilada sauce (heated) once my enchies are finished 😉 that way the tortillas stay crisp, not soggy. Garnish with sour cream if you want!.
- Enjoy these puppies. And as always, be sure to have a couple drinks… tequila is perfect with these babies 😉 happy cooking, Cheers, friends!.
Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick spray, then pour a little enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place one tortilla in the bottom of the pot. Cover with some of the meat mixture. Pour a little enchilada sauce on top of meat. Sprinkle some cheese on top of sauce.