How to Recipe: My homemade Chicken Enchiladas Delicious
My homemade Chicken Enchiladas.
Cooking My homemade Chicken Enchiladas is a fun point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of My homemade Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s of my ingredients.
- It’s 6 large of chicken breast (seasoned, cooked, boned and broken into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 of cup pace picante sauce.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of soup can of water.
- It’s 4 oz of can chopped black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup chopped onions.
- It’s 2 of cups jack cheese (shredded).
- You need 1 dozen of flour tortillas.
- It’s 4 oz of can diced chilis.
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream.
My homemade Chicken Enchiladas step by step
- Mix broken chicken, olives, onions, some of the cheese and the picante sauce together. Spoon into Tortilla's and roll up. Place seem side down in medium roasting pan..
- In 1 At. Casserole heat soup and water till creamy. Add chili's and sour cream.
- Simmer till smooth..
- Spoon sauce all over tortillas, then cover completely with remaining cheese..
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until hot n cheese is bubbly..