How to Make Scooter's Breakfast Burrito Tasty
Scooter's Breakfast Burrito. That was a burrito? – Scooter's Coffeehouse. Easy Vegan Breakfast Burritos + Roasted Breakfast Potatoes + Best Tofu Scramble Vegan Breakfast Ideas ♡ Oatmeal Pancakes, Tofu Scramble, Burrito Wrap ♡ Vegan Recipes. Breakfast Burrito: Served daily, the breakfast burrito combines two scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, and cheese wrapped inside a flour tortilla and accompanied by avocados, sour cream, and home fries.
These breakfast burritos are not gourmet. These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. Food preparation Scooter's Breakfast Burrito is a fun thing, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Scooter's Breakfast Burrito
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 of green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground venison sausage.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- Prepare 4 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 3 slice of ham (chopped).
- It’s 3 slice of cheese (of your preference).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of hash browns.
Learn how to make spicy and filling breakfast burritos in this fun and fast paced cooking lesson game! This tasty breakfast is a sweet twist on traditional tacos and will keep you full for the a.m. The eggs are packed with satiating protein, while the avocado supplies filling healthy fat. Where, then, are all of the great breakfast burritos?
Scooter's Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Heat pan and fry Bacon until crispy..
- Remove Bacon, leaving the grease in pan..
- Fry hash browns until crispy on all sides, then remove, leaving remaining grease in pan.
- Add remaining meats, onions, and peppers to pan. Cook until ground sausage is well done..
- Add chives, cheese, and brown sugar.
- Return Bacon and hash browns to the pan and mix evenly.
- Move mixture to one side of the pan, then crack eggs onto the empty side of the pan..
- Scramble eggs until done, and mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on warm, soft tortilla.
The answer is a bit muddled. With thousands of taco trucks, taquerias, and upscale breakfast eateries, they're absolutely everywhere in Los Angeles. Easy Breakfast Burritos – Super delicious and easy to throw together! The perfect make-ahead breakfast option that's great for grab and go. Camping Breakfast Burritos – these are great to freeze and serve at home, as well!