How to Prepare Easy Chicken Quesadillas Delicious
Easy Chicken Quesadillas.
Food preparation Easy Chicken Quesadillas is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 19 components, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Quesadillas
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 8-12 of flour or corn tortillas based on size, 1 Tblspn canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeno, seeded, diced.
- It’s 1 of lg clove garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can diced tomato with green chilis, juices reserved.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- It’s of juice of 1 large lime.
- It’s 1 cup of large grated sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled queso fresco.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need of cilantro cream salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of juice and zest of 1 lime.
- You need of large handful cilantro leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chili flake.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Easy Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Saute onion garlic and jalepeno in olive oil for a few minutes, add taco seasoning and stir to toast for 2-5 minutes until onions are semi translucent.
- Add drained diced tomato, stir. Add shredded chicken, stir until heated through. Add tomato juices as needed for moisture.
- Turn off heat on chicken mixture, cool completely. Stir in cheese. Salt to taste. Set aside..
- Blend all salsa ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- On a medium high heat add enough canola oil to just coat a skillet or griddle.
- Place tortilla on skillet, top with chicken mixture leaving a 1/2 inch of room around edges for melting room, top with tortilla.
- Allow first side to crisp up and get golden, flip, repeat with remaining chicken mixture and tortillas.
- Allow each to cool a few minutes and slice in quarters with a pizza cutter. Enjoy with cilantro cream salsa, fresh lime wedges, and fresh chopped cilantro as a garnish.
- Side note. When using acids like lime juice always salt at the end to your preference to avoid over saltiness. Also all spicy heat (peppers and chiles) and seasoning elements can be adjusted to your preference in taste.