Easiest Way to Recipe: Veggie Thepla Taco Appetizing
Veggie Thepla Taco.
Cooking Veggie Thepla Taco is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Veggie Thepla Taco
- It’s 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gram flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 3 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hing.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green capcicum chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated paneer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Veggie Thepla Taco how to cook
- In a bowl take wheat flour, gram flour, kasuri methi, curd, carom seed, coriander, cumin powder, turmeric powder, oil, ginger chilli paste, lemon juice, hing and salt. Mix all the ingredients..
- Add water and mix well. Knead to form a dough..
- Make balls from the dough. Roll balls with dry flour and make theplas. Not very thin or very thick. Fry all the theplas with oil..
- In a frying pan add some butter. Add chopped onion and saute it. Now add all the chopped bell peppers. Add salt. Fry all the ingredients. Lastly add some grated paneer and switch off the flame..
- Now in the theplas put some bell pepper mixture and garnish the theplas with grated paneer..
- Serve the theplas with any dip..