Easiest Way to Prepare Leftover chapati tacos Perfect
Leftover chapati tacos. Be it your mood, energy or just some leftover chapatis.😍😎 SUBSCRIBE to Awesome Sauce for more such recipes ►. Ingredients: Oil Onion Green Chilli Corn Red Bell Pepper Tomato Sauce Red Chilli Sauce Boiled Rajma Leftover Chapati Lettuce Mayonnaise Onion Method: Take. Never throw extra leftover chapatis out again.
This leftover tacos recipe is the perfect excuse for you to eat tacos and use those leftovers from yesterday and even the day before. You can get very creative with the toppings according to whatever. Chapatis can be used to make some wonderfully healthy, crispy chips! Cooking Leftover chapati tacos is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Leftover chapati tacos
- You need 2 of chapatis (leftover).
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salsa sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice berg chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum(sliced and cooked).
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of sliced tomatoes.
This healthy breakfast dish can be prepared in no time at all by using leftover. If you have leftover chapatis at your home and don't know what to do with them. But it's time you realise the full potential of chapatis. If you have leftover chapatis and are totally confused about.
Leftover chapati tacos instructions
- First take chapatis than grill them in oven at 180'c for 7 minutes.
- Now take taco shell fill all the ingredients slat is optional bcoz sauces has salt.
- Now place it in plate and drizzle some more mayonnaise serve chilled.
I always have leftover chapati after mealtime Its a wonderful way to give life to dry chapatis. I make it all the time for my sons lunch box and he loves it. Stalk the leftover chapatis one over the other and using a sharp knife cut them in quarters. Again cut each of this quarter to halves. Now you can easily make strips out of the leftover chapatis that have. #leftover_chapati_cutlets