How to Make Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos Delicious
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos.
Cooking Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- Prepare 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Medium size onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- You need 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of Tex-Mex sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/3 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos instructions
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.