Easiest Way to Prepare Chicken Tacos Appetizing
Cooking Chicken Tacos is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- You need 1 package of chicken breasts (my package had 6 split breasts).
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 bar of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) of jar picante sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of green pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 c. of Water.
Chicken Tacos start cooking
- Place sliced onions and green peppers on bottom of crockpot..
- Spread garlic pepper and salt seasoned chicken breasts over veggies..
- Sprinkle taco seasoning evenly over top of chicken breasts..
- Drop pieces of cream cheese onto chicken breasts evenly spaced..
- Pour picante sauce evenly over chicken breasts and ensure breasts are covered completely with sauce..
- Pour water over the top of picante sauce covered chicken breasts..
- Cook on low crockpot setting for 6 hours. After 6 hours, break chicken apart and mix..
- Cook 2 additional hours on low, then serve with corn tortillas, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese..