Easiest Way to Recipe: Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) Perfect
Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe).
Food preparation Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe)
- Prepare of Taco kit (or buy separately: taco shells and taco seasoning).
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Chilli (medium size).
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare Squeeze of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna.
- It’s 1 of pot soured cream.
- You need 1 of small courgette.
- It’s of As much grated cheese as you can get through (so for me…a lot).
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of Chopped lettuce.
Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) how to cook
- Start by chopping all your veg into small diced pieces: onion, chilli, garlic, courgette, lettuce, avocado. Set all of these in separate piles..
- On a medium heat fry off your onions in the oil for 4 minutes then add your courgette for another 4 minutes (or so).
- Heat your oven to 180c (or the heat required on your taco kit for heating taco shells).
- While this is going on grate your cheese and make the salsa: mix together the garlic, chopped tomatoes, 1/2 the onion and 1/2 the chilli.
- If you have time before step 5 (switch round if not) make the guacamole: mash the avocado in a bowl and add in the lime and the rest of the chilli.
- Add the canned tuna and when it's mixed up add in the taco seasoning and fry until it's all piping hot.
- Lay out the taco mix, guacamole, salsa, cheese, lettuce and soured cream on a table in seperate bowls so people can build their own tacos.
- Heat your taco shells in the oven as per the instructions.
- Enjoy building your tuna tacos!.