How to Prepare Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa Yummy
Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa. Mangos aren't just exceptionally tasty, they are also have incredible healing properties. Great fresh flavors combined into one salsa! Whether you're lucky enough to have a pool in your backyard, belong to a community pool or own a kiddie pool (don't judge, they work wonders on a hot day.
The bright color and sweetness of the mango in the salsa isn't overpowered by the onion and red pepper, which are quickly seared over high heat to mellow their flavor and texture. Mangos, roma tomatoes, green chile pepper, and pineapple juice mingle in this salsa recipe. Hot, spicy, and sweet – this mango salsa made with fresh cilantro and habanero peppers is great with fish or chops, or just with chips. Cooking Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa
- You need 12 of Medium Red Tomatoes (Firm).
- It’s 2 of Medium Mangoes (Firm).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 6-8 of Jalapeños or Green Chillies.
- You need 2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- It’s of Few drops Oil (For greasing).
A perfect sweet and slightly spicy salsa that tastes great as Salsa Fresca is one of my favorite summertime snacks but I often forget how easy it is to make. The chopping takes only minutes and a few tricks. Mango Tomato Salsa recipe is so delicious, it is quick and easy to prepare. We could eat only so much.
Hot, Spicy ‘n’ Sweet Tomato-Mango Salsa step by step
- Wash the Tomatoes, Mangoes, Green Chilies & Lime. Pat dry..
- Wash the Cilantro thoroughly in a colander under running water. Shake off the water. Keep between paper towels to dry..
- Heat a Grill Pan or a regular Nonstick Pan over medium heat. Brush oil lightly to avoid sticking..
- Place 6 Tomatoes in the Pan. Keep turning until all the sides are charred. We want a nice smoky flavor. *You may do it over open flame too. Leave the Tomatoes in the Pan to cool down..
- Peel the Mangoes & Onion. Chop the onion finely along with the 6 remaining Tomatoes, Jalapeños/Green Chilies & half of the Cilantro..
- Chop the Mangoes slightly larger than the other ingredients. Place everything in a large bowl. Blend the 6 charred Tomatoes into a chunky Purée. Add the remaining Cilantro & pulse for a few seconds. *Do not puree’ the Cilantro..
- Pour it on top of the chopped ingredients. Squeeze the lime into it. Add Salt, Sugar. Stir gently. Taste & adjust seasoning..
- Pour into Sterilized Jars. Close tightly. Refrigerate..
- Serve with Nachos/Pita Triangles/Multigrain Crackers/Quesadillas or whatever your heart desires. Note: Stays good in the refrigerator for up-to 2 weeks or so.
It's sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Fresh mango salsa is great with chips, on tacos and more! So, let's shout happy birthday with this fresh mango salsa recipe! It's irresistibly sweet and spicy, super simple to make, and outrageously delicious. If you love the way ripe summer tomatoes and peaches play together, you will simply love this blend of tomato and mango.