How to Make Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos Appetizing
Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos.
Food preparation Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 17 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos
- Prepare 2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Coriander.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2-3 of chilli / jalapeno chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of For Nachos.
- Prepare 1 cup of maize flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
Fresh Tomato salsa with Nachos how to cook
- Cut tomatoes into halves and remove the stem. If you like thick salsa, remove the seeds and juice from halved tomatoes and then cut them into big pieces. Use removed juice and seeds to make smoothie or other drinks. Chop onion and coriander.
- Remove the seeds and stems from chilli and cut it into 4 pieces. Finely chop the garlic clove..
- Add diced tomato and coriander Add diced onion, garlic and chilli in the jar of a food processor or in the chopping bowl of a blender.Add ground cumin, a pinch of sugar, and salt. Pour lime juice over it.add tomato sauce.
- Process them until medium chunky texture. You can blend them according to the choice of salsa you want to make – mild chunky or medium chunky. Tomato salsa is ready..