Easiest Way to Make Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Yummy
Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash.
Cooking Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 13 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- You need 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or 2 cloves,minced).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more if you like it HOT!).
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 4 1/2 tbsp of oil (I used canola, but you can use any kind you prefer).
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
- You need of TOPPING IDEAS: scallions, sour cream, tomatoes, black olives, jalapeños.
Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash start cooking
- Preheat oven to 425•F.
- Half squash stem to end, and remove seeds.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil, and season with some salt and pepper.
- Place facing down in a casserole dish with 4 tbsp of water. Bake for 50 minutes.
- While squash is baking, combine garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, child powder, cumin, 3/4 tsp of salt & pepper, and 3 tbsp of oil.
- Place ground chicken in a sealable bowl. Mix the in Mexican marinade thoroughly. Place in refrigerator until needed. (You can always do this the night before as well).
- With 25 minutes left to the Spaghetti Squash, heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tsp oil. Add in diced onions, and season with some salt & pepper.
- Once onions start to become soft, add garlic. Stirring frequently cook until mix is lightly browned..
- Add ground chicken to onion mixture. Mix and chop until chicken is cooked through (no more pink).
- Add salsa to chicken, and set aside..
- Once squash is done, remove from oven and divide chicken mixture evenly i bro both halves(it's okay if it overfills the squash a bit. I smacked on the the pieces that fell. Shhh…).
- OPTIONAL: top both halves with cheddar cheese, and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your chosen toppings. Enjoy!.