Easiest Way to Make Dhokla e salsa Appetizing
Dhokla e salsa.
Food preparation Dhokla e salsa is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 21 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Dhokla e salsa
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sooji.
- It’s Gram of flour-1cup.
- It’s 1 cup of Curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Eno salt.
- Prepare of for salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Dhokla e salsa how to cook
- For salsa- mix.all veggies in a blender or food processor and pulse until just chunky now add,soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, green chilli, tomato ketchup, corrinder leaves and salt and mix well.
- Take curd and water in a bowl.add salt,sugar and turmeric powder mix them together.now add garam flour,rava and make in to a smooth batter leave it to sit for 10mins.
- After 10minutes add ginger garlic paste,and lemon juice and mix well.
- Now just before you steam add in the eno fruit sait and mix and mix.pour it immediately in the grease tray and put in to the steamer.
- Steam it for 15-20mins or till a tooth pick inserted comes out clean now 20mins remove the dhokla from the steamer and set aside.
- Now pour this salsa on the top of the dhokla.
- Dhokla-e-salsa is now ready to serve.