Easy way to Cook Corn Kalakand Tasty
Corn Kalakand. Kalakand is a Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is flavored with cardamom powder or rose water. In the kalakand, you can add dry fruits as well flavorings of your choice.
It is also popular in Pakistan. List of Indian sweets and desserts. List of Pakistani sweets and desserts. Food preparation Corn Kalakand is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Corn Kalakand
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, boiled & blended.
- Prepare 100 gm – paneer crumbled.
- You need 1tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. of honey.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – cardamom powder.
- Give 1 tbsp – milk powder.
- Need 1/4 cup milk.
- Need a pinch – saffron.
- Give 1 tsp. kewra water.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of chopped pistachios, almonds & tutti frutti.
Corn Kalas recipe – How to make Corn Kalas. Saute corn paste till it becomes cream in colour,and then stir mava in medium hit till it becomes soft. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Most of these recipes are generally sweets and. corn cutlet recipe, corn kabab, crispy corn kebab recipe with step by step photo/video. deep fried veg kabab recipe from How to make moist kalakand sweet from scratch using fresh paneer and milk.
Corn Kalakand process
- Soak the saffron in the milk for some time and keep aside..
- Heat ghee in a pan and saute the corn till it leaves the sides of the pan..
- Add rest of the ingredients (except honey and chopped nuts)..
- Add the honey & mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Transfer the contents to a greased plate..
- Garnish with the chopped pistachios, almonds & tutti frutti and refrigerate for a while after it comes to room temperature. Slice as desired & enjoy..
Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. Kalakand is a popular Indian dessert using condensed milk and cottage cheese (Paneer).