Steps to Make Peas kalakand Delicious
Peas kalakand. In the kalakand, you can add dry fruits as well flavorings of your choice. I usually add cardamom powder and rose water. It is garnished with a generous amount of fine chopped nuts.
It is also popular in Pakistan. List of Indian sweets and desserts. List of Pakistani sweets and desserts. Cooking Peas kalakand is a fun point, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Peas kalakand
- Give 1 cup – green peas.
- You need 200 grams – paneer.
- Give 2 tablespoon of Milk powder.
- Require of Sugar as required.
- Need 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon for ghee.
- Require 1/3 cup for milk.
- You need few of Chopped pistachios for garnishing.
Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made for specially festivals by reducing milk and sugar the traditional way of making kalakand sweet takes some time and. Hariyali Kalakand recipe – How to make Hariyali Kalakand. Heat a nonstick pan,add condensed milk,peas paste,crumbled cottage cheese and grated mava and on medium flame, cook till the. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes.
Peas kalakand making process
- Blend the green peas in a mixer grinder into a thick paste..
- In a pan add the blended peas and stir fry till dry..
- In the same pan add the crumbled paneer,milk powder,sugar, ghee,milk,cardamom powder,mix and stir until it starts to leave the sides of the pan..
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee..
- Transfer the cooked mixture into the greased plate and garnish it with choppes pistachios. Allow it to cool..
- After some time cut it in desired shape and the peas kalakand is ready..
Most of these recipes are generally sweets and. Grease a plate with few drops of ghee or you can use a baking tin lined with parchment paper. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. For flavoring cardamom powder and for garnishing pistachios are added. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk.