Easy way to Cook Kalakand Yummy
Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe. Kalakand Homemade Fast & Easy Instant Mithai Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK.
There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Food preparation Kalakand is a fun thing, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
- Need 1 litre Full cream milk.
- It’s 250 gm Crumbled paneer.
- Require 1 cup Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch for Cardamom powder.
- You need To taste – Chopped pistachios.
Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. 🎦 Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones.
- Heat 1L of milk in a pan and stir till it reduces to half..
- After that add paneer in it.Keep stirring, make sure it doesn't burn..
- Keep stirring, now add sugar..
- Now again keep stirring till it starts separating the sides of the pan..
- Now add cardamom powder in that..
- Now transfer this in a greased plate..
- Garnish it with chopped pistachios. Allow it to cool completely. Cut it into pieces and serve..
- Enjoy 💞.
This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. For flavoring cardamom powder and for garnishing pistachios are added. Crumble cheddar cheese into pieces using a fork. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion.