Easiest to Make Kalakand Yummy
Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe.
Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Food preparation Kalakand is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Kalakand
- Prepare 2 litre – Milk full cream.
- Prepare 100 gram Sugar.
- Give 1/4 tsp for alum powder.
- Need 1 tsp Cardmom powder.
- Need 4 to 5 threads of Saffron.
- Provide 5 to 6 pieces – Almond.
- Prepare as per neede – Ghee.
Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. 🎦 Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Crumble cheddar cheese into pieces using a fork.
Kalakand making process
- Add milk in a pan,and Cook well,when the milk starts to thicken add some fitkari,when the milk starts to sprout add sugar & cardmom powder, saffron &mix it well.
- When the mixture is thickend grease a plate with ghee &set the mixture well,chopped almond & saffron on top of it,then keep it for 3 to 4 hours &then cut & serve.
The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion. Unlike the traditional process that takes a lot of time, this microwave recipe is. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. For flavoring cardamom powder and for garnishing pistachios are added.