Steps to Cook Milk cake from Leftover Ghee Perfect
Milk cake from Leftover Ghee.
Food preparation Milk cake from Leftover Ghee is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Milk cake from Leftover Ghee
- Provide 1 cup Leftover Ghee.
- Need 1 cup – milk.
- Require To taste of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Almonds powder.
- Need 3 tbsp for gram flour.
Milk cake from Leftover Ghee process
- First of all take one pan and add milk. Boil it for 5 minutes. Now add Leftover Ghee (ghee khoya). Mix it properly. Add sugar and gram flour and mix again..
- Now keep stirring it till milk thickness.it will take 20 minutes..
- Now switch off the flame.let it cool down for 5 minutes. Now add cardamom powder and almond powder in it. Take one plate and Greace it with ghee. take greaced knife and cut it into desired shape..
- Milkcake is ready to serve.it's really yummy.