Easiest Way to Make Kalakand Yummy
Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe. Kalakand Homemade Fast & Easy Instant Mithai Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK.
There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Cooking Kalakand is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 4 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Kalakand
- Need 2 ltr – full cream milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of finely chopped almonds for garnishing.
Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. 🎦 Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones.
Kalakand making process
- Boil milk and add lemon juice to it slowly slowly to make chhena. Drain it and wash with water to avoid the taste of lemon in our dish..
- Now take a pan and add this washed paneer or chhena to it, and heat it to reduce it's moisture..
- Now add condensed milk to it and and mix well and heat it till it start leaving the sides of your pan..
- Now take a square shaped container and cover it's inner sides with aluminium foil or butter paper and pour this mixture in that container and garnish with chopped dry fruit and let it cool or refridgerate it for 1 hour..
- Now take it out from aluminium foil and cut in square shaped pieces..
- Enjoy your homemade kalakand with your dear ones..
Crumble cheddar cheese into pieces using a fork. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. For flavoring cardamom powder and for garnishing pistachios are added. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion.