Seasoning to Cook Exotic mango kalakand Yummy
Exotic mango kalakand. Mango kalakand is a delicious version of the regular kalakand. Kalakand is generally prepared with milk and for mango kalakand all you need is to add the. Kalakand is a traditional & famous Indian sweet.
As it's a mango season, why not try some delicious sweet dish using Mangoes and basic ingredients available in our kitchen. Here's a recipe how you can make. Kalakand is a very popular Indian dessert made with Fresh Paneer, Condensed milk and garnished We can enhance this plain kalakand by adding Mango puree and make it rich into Mango Kalakand. Cooking Exotic mango kalakand is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Exotic mango kalakand
- It’s 2 ripe mango pulp.
- It’s 1/2 litre heavy cream milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp for amul ghee.
- You need 1 for big pinch of saffron/ kesar strands.
- You need 1 tbsp of elachi powder.
- Need 4 tbsp – sugar (less or more depends on sweetness of mango).
An exotic summer dessert, which is quick to make and delicious. Mango kalakand is very delicious and can be prepared and served in any festival. Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. Mango Kalakandh Recipe, Aam, How To Make Mango Kalakandh Recipe.
Exotic mango kalakand instructions
- In aluminium vessel..add amul ghee..heat it..
- Now add mango pulp…saute the pulp for 5 mins.. stirring continuously..
- Add milk to it.. and a pinch of saffron (kesar)strands mix well….stirring occassionally..paneer like mixture will form after sometime…
- Stir till the mixture thickens..and little water is left…
- Add sugar.. mix well..off the flames..
- Cool the mixture for 10mins.(for sugar to dissolve in mixture).
- Taste the mixture..if needed add sugsr.. according to taste..
- After 10mins.. cook the mango mixture on medium flame.. stirring continuously..till the mixture thickens and leave the side of vessel..
- Off the flame.add elachi powder..mix well..
- Remove the mango kalakand in serving plate…
- Garnish with pista flakes.
- Cool & relish..
Kalakand, an exquisite milk-based sweet preparation is an interesting process. Concentrated milk called khoya and fresh. One can make mango kalakand whenever there is a surprise guest in the house, and one thing is assured that the guest. Mango Cake مینگو کیک – This tasty fruit dessert bring the full flavour of the exotic bite. Mango Kalakand and Mango Cheesecake – Treat your sweet tooth with a new dessert and delight everyday.