How to Prepare Kalakand ladoo Yummy
Kalakand ladoo. paneer ladoo with detailed photo and video recipe. a creamy and rich ladoo recipe made with 💕Kalakand recipe/Milk powder kalakand/Indian sweet recipes/easy sweet recipes/Milk. How to make kalakand ladoo recipe by D passionate chef diwali special kalakand ladoo recipe easy to make kalakand ladoo recipe delicious ladoo. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar.
Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with sugar. This is a very rich and delicious Indian sweet with signature grainy texture. If you want to make. the recipe for malai ladoo is extremely simple with very less ingredients involved to make it. having said that, this recipe can be time consuming and may need lot of patience to achieve the desired results. Food preparation Kalakand ladoo is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Kalakand ladoo
- Prepare 1 1/2 lt – full cream milk.
- It’s 3/4 bowl of sugar (as per your taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- You need 10-15 of kesar strings.
- Need 10-15 for badam.
- Prepare 2-3tbsp – lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp for desi ghee for greesing.
Kalakand is an Indian sweet made out of solidified, sweetened milk and paneer. It is also popular in Pakistan. List of Indian sweets and desserts. List of Pakistani sweets and desserts.
Kalakand ladoo making process
- Sabse pehle milk ko boil karein… fir slow flame kar ke use lagatar chalate rahein taki jale nahi…..
- Then 1/2 quantity ka hone ke baad isme sugar, kesar, Elaichi powder daal kar chalye…..
- Then lemon ka juice daal de isse doodh ftne sa lgega… isse milk mein daane s aane lagenge….
- Ab isme kte badam daal dijiye… Ab lagatar chalate rahiye gaada hone tak…
- Jab is ki consistency jmne wali ho jaye then gas par s utaar lo and grees ki hui plate mein jma do…….
- And thoda thanda hone par ladoo bana lo and badam s garnish karein…..
- Aap chaaye to brfi ki trah bhi bana saktein hai pieces cut kar ke……. Thanks friends……Jai Mata di… Meetu Garg……
Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Grease a plate or baking tray with butter or ghee and keep ready. Place the ricotta cheese and condensed milk in a pan on medium heat. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk.