Seasoning to Prepare Mango kalakand Delicious
Mango kalakand. Mango kalakand is a delicious version of the regular kalakand. Kalakand is generally prepared with milk and for mango kalakand all you need is to add the. Kalakand is a traditional Indian Sweet Recipe made with loads of milk and milk products.
We can enhance this plain kalakand by adding Mango puree and make it rich into Mango. Get the best Quick and Easy Mango Kalakand Recipes from Madhurasrecipe.com. As mango season is round the corner with the availabilty of fresh mangoes all over, its a perfect time to jazz up. Cooking Mango kalakand is a fun point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Mango kalakand
- You need 1 cup for Mango puree.
- It’s 1 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 cup Paneer.
- Require 2 tbsp Sugar.
- You need 5-6 – Saffron Strands.
- Give 2 tbsp Ghee.
Mango kalakand is very delicious and can be prepared and served in any festival. King of fruits mango can be used to make numerous dishes and one of them is mango kalakand. Mango kalakand is very delicious and can be prepared and served in any festival. About mango Kalakand this is my innovative and fusion recipe of authentic Kalakand recipe.
Mango kalakand start cooking
- Grease a plate with ghee and keep aside. Now heat a nonstick pan and add the mango puree and sugar. Mix and cook until sugar melts. Keep the saffron in 2 tbsp of hot milk..
- Add the paneer, condensed milk and mix well. Add the saffron milk and keep stirring and cooking..
- Keep cooking until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Add ghee in between..
- When it leaves the sides of the pan, tilt and pour it to the greased plate and level with a greased spoon evenly. Sprinkle some nuts, cool and refrigerate for 2 hours minimum to set. Then cut into desired shape and serve..
My family love Mango and season of alphanso I tried my hands in this recipe. Mango Kalakand Recipe, Learn how to make Mango Kalakand (absolutely delicious recipe of Mango Kalakand ingredients and cooking method) About Mango Kalakand Recipe: Make the most of. Mango Kalakand is simple and easy to make at home. It's just made of curdled milk and mango pulp with other ingredients to make an awesome luscious aromatic milk fudge. Also known as Aam Kalakand Recipe, Aam ki barfi recipe, Mango barfi Recipe, Indian Mango Fudge recipe, How to make mango Kalakand.••• Ingredients for Mango Kalakand Recipe in Hindi.