Seasoning to Prepare Bread Rasmalai Appetizing
Food preparation Bread Rasmalai is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition Bread Rasmalai
- Provide 1 litre full fat Milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp for Cardamom powder.
- Need 3 tbsp Pistachios slivered.
- Require 3 tbsp of Almonds slivered.
- Prepare 3/4 tin of Nestle Condensed Milk.
- Provide 5-6 of Saffron strands.
- You need 12-14 Bread slices trimmed.
Bread Rasmalai making
- Cut equal sized roundels of each of the Bread slices and keep aside. Bring milk to a rolling boil on a high heat at first. Now simmer on a low heat for the next 15 minutes. Add Condensed Milk and Saffron strands too along with the Cardamom powder..
- Let it reduce a little and as it thickens, take it off the heat. Do not reduce it much. It should be thick but yet smooth and creamy. Arrange all the bread roundels on a serving platter, pour this thickened Milk on top of it. Let them soak it well. Garnish with slivered Almonds and Pistachios. Enjoy!.