How to Cook Kalakand कलाकंद Tasty
Kalakand कलाकंद. This Kalakand Recipe will give you step by step instructions on how to make this moist sweet at home with very basic ingredients. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is.
List of Indian sweets and desserts. List of Pakistani sweets and desserts. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Cooking Kalakand कलाकंद is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition – Kalakand कलाकंद
- Give 2 litres (1+1) Full Fat Milk.
- It’s 250 gm Sugar (to taste).
- Require 4 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Need 50 gm – Pure Ghee.
- Need 20 gm of Pistachios (thinly sliced).
- Give 20 gm of Almonds (thinly sliced).
- You need 5 gm Green Cardamom (crushed seeds).
Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Quick Kalakand recipe, Kalakand with step by step photos. Kalakand is an all-time favourite milky mithai in India.
Kalakand कलाकंद instructions
- Making of Condensed Milk (Rabri): Boil and condensed 1 litres of milk. Add sugar (to taste) in between..
- Making of Chenna. Boil 1 litres of Milk. Switch Off Flame. Bring temperature to reduced by 20%. Now add lemon juice slowly slowly as required to Curdle the milk. As soon as milk Curdle, stop adding lemon juice..
- Now add sugar (to taste) in the curdled milk and make the mixture thick on medium to low flame..
- As soon as the mixture thickens add Condensed Milk (Rabri) in it and cook on low flame for 5 Minutes. Kalakand is ready. Bring it to Room Temperature..
- When Kalakand is on Room Temperature transfer it to glass bowl. Garnish with chopped Pistachios and Almonds. Keep the container airtightly in referigerater for cooling. Serve it when it is cool. You may also seve Hot as per taste..
Here is a Quick Kalakand, which will help you work out the same magic in your own. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. The good part about this sweet is that it's easy to make, is. Khana Khazana Ramzan Special – Kalakand. Kalakand is a super delicious and easy recipe and can be easily made at home.