Easiest Way to Recipe: Mango Rasmalai Tasty
Cooking Mango Rasmalai is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Mango Rasmalai
- Prepare 2 cups – leftover rabdi.
- It’s 1 cup for milk.
- Require to taste Sugar as per taste.
- It’s 1 ltr of Fresh paneer made from 1 ltr milk.
- Provide 1 cup mango puree.
- Require 1 cup for sugar.
Mango Rasmalai steps
- Take the freshly made paneer and knead well to remove any lumps..
- Make equal sized balls and flatten it and keep aside..
- Heat 1 cup sugar with 5 cups water in a pan and bring to boil..
- Add the paneer balls and cook for 12-15 minutes..
- Off the flame and keep aside..
- Now take the leftover rabdi and add milk and sugar and bring to boil and off the flame..
- Cool to room temperature and add mango puree and mix well..
- Take care while adding sugar to the rabdi..
- Now place the paneer balls in the rabdi after squeezing out little sugar syrup from them..
- Keep aside to chill for about 2 hours.
- Serve chilled..
- More pista badam, elaichi can be added if required..