Steps to Recipe: Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake Tasty
Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake.
Food preparation Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake
- Give 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Need 1 tsp – baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup – sugar.
- It’s 350 ml of rasmalai syrup (9-11 tbsp extra syrup) or unsweetened condensed Milk.
- Need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1/2 cup butter.
- Need of For frosting:.
- Provide 150 g – butter.
- It’s 300 g powdered sugar.
- Require 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Need 2 tbsp rasmalai syrup.
- Give as needed of Desiccated coconut powder.
- Prepare as needed for Cherries or almond or pistachio.
Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake making
- Grease a round cake pan. Set aside..
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the rasmalai syrup butter and vanilla. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients..
- Pour the batter into the pan and tap. Bake it for 20-25 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the middle & let it cool down..
- Slide a knife around the inside of the pan to loosen the cake and gently remove the paper. Slice and keep that aside..
- Frost the cake with buttercream frosting when the cakes have cooled completely..
- In the bowl beat the butter, vanilla and rasmalai syrup until smooth and creamy..
- Gradually beat in the sugar. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Then, on high speed, beat frosting until it is light and fluffy (about 3-5 minutes)..
- Note: For normal eggless sponge cake use Unsweetened Condensed Milk instead of rasmalai syrup.