How to Prepare Mango Rasmalai Yummy
Mango Rasmalai. Decadent and rich homemade dessert – Mango Angoori Rasmalai recipe with step-wise pictures. Mango flavored Rasmalai recipe that is gorgeous as well as delicious! Mango Rasmalai, this is one of the summer delicacies.
Mango rasmalai updated their profile picture. Decadent and rich homemade dessert Mango Angoori Rasmalai Mango flavored Rasmalai recipe that is gorgeous as well as delicious. Angoori Rasmalai is made exactly the same way as Rasogulla. Cooking Mango Rasmalai is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 14 components, you can start cooking 14 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Mango Rasmalai
- Need Rabdi ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Need 1/2 cup – Sugar.
- Require 1 cup of Mango puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp – Elaichi powder.
- Provide as needed for Pistachios (sliced).
- Require as needed – Saffron strands.
- Provide as needed for Sugar syrup.
- Provide 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Require 2 cups – Water.
- Prepare Rasgulla ingredients.
- You need 1litre of Milk.
- Prepare 2tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp Corn Flour.
The addition of Mango pulp gives it a lovely flavor, but do not over do with it. You do not want the Rasmalai to be tasting like Mango Kheer. Check it out the Mango Rasmalai recipe here!! Nanak Rasmalai will tickle your taste buds.
Mango Rasmalai making process
- In a pan take 1 lt. milk and boil it. Off the flame, after 3 to 4 mins add 1 tblsp. lemon juice and stir it. Milk will curdle..
- Strain it by putting muslin cloth on a strainer. Rinse with water to remove sourness of lemon..
- Hang for 30 mins. Now take in a plate and knead the chhena for 5 mins..
- After 2 mins add cirn floor and knead again for 5 mins..
- Take a small portion form chhena dough, make balls and press slightly..
- In a pan take 2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar. Stir it, sugar will dissolve. Boil it for more 5 mins..
- Gently drop rasgullas in it, cover it and cook for another 10 min..
- In a pan take half lt. milk and boil it. Add sugar and elaichi powder. Add pistachews and a few strands of saffron..
- Cook it on low flame till it becomes slightly thick. Stir occasionsly..
- Off the flame. Let it cool down on room temprature..
- Add mango puree in it and give it a good mix..
- Now drop all rasgullas gently one by one in it. Keep in fridge for 2 to 3 hrs..
- Transfer in a serving bowl..
- 🍨Chilled Mango Rasmalai is ready to serve!!!.
Excellent freeze-thaw stability to be served chilled. Produced under extremely hygeinic conditions and packed under modified atmospheric packaging for. Mango flavored Rasmalai recipe both gorgeous and delicious! Mango Rasmalai – Dessert, Mithai, Sweets Summer is a season of mangoes so one should try different mango recipes too. All those who are smart and a class apart should utilize mangoes in a.