Seasoning to Recipe: Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes Yummy
Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes. Pour the vanilla, oil, yogurt and milk into the blender with the flour mixture. Heat a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium heat. *If you're using coconut milk, use the kind from the refrigerated section because canned coconut milk is a little too thick. Friends, behold perhaps my favorite What started as "blender oat pancakes" gone wrong morphed into this supreme stack of golden goodness These are the best pancakes!
The Best Oat Milk Pancake Recipes on Yummly They're a great low-carb alternative to Mixed everything together, added a bit of coconut milk to thin out the batter and folded in the egg whites. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. Food preparation Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 1 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes
- Prepare 100 gms rolled oats.
- You need 50 gms – whole wheat flour.
- You need Honey as per taste.
- Need as needed Chopped nuts (almonds cashews pistachios).
- You need as required of Clarified butter for greasing.
- Provide 1 cup coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp – grated fresh coconut.
- Need 1 pinch – cinnamon powder.
They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana I always have several cartons of SILK Almond and Coconut Milk in my refrigerator to use in my daily protein shake. These whole wheat coconut pancakes are fluffy, light and delicious! This healthy recipe is perfect for lazy weekend mornings. While I used fresh coconut water for these pancakes, I have found that they are just as good with canned coconut milk, so you can make them all year long!
Oats Coconut Milk Pancakes step by step
- In a bowl take 100 gms of rolled oats. Add 50 gms of wheat flour. 2 tbsp of grated fresh coconut. A pinch of cinnamon powder. Make thick batter using coconut milk. Now grease a skillet with clarified butter and pour a laddle full of batter in circular motion to form a pancake. Cover with lid for a minute and flip again till crisp and golden brown. Place hot pancake on your plate layered with honey and chopped nuts. Serve hot with chilled milkshake or your favourite fruits..
I absolutely love coconut milk, so I gave it a go. Sometimes I find myself eating vegan ice cream because it's made with coconut milk. These pancakes are not vegan due to the egg, but they're still delicious. Nobody will notice there isn't any dairy. How To Measure Canned Coconut Milk.