Ingredients to Make Banana oats pancake Tasty
Banana oats pancake. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. Food preparation Banana oats pancake is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 15 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Banana oats pancake
- Provide 1 cup oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Require 1 ripe banana.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. – Curd.
- You need 3-4 tbsp. – Grinded Sugar.
- It’s for Few drop vanila essance.
- Give Pinch of baking powder.
- Give Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch – salt.
- Require 1/2 of teasp. Cinnamon powder.
- Need For garnishing:-.
- Give for Banana.
- You need of Choco chips.
- You need – Honey.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or as per consistency.
The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand. Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats. In addition to this recipe being gluten-free, it's also refined sugar-free! Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal!
Banana oats pancake making process
- Take a pan dry roast oats and grind them into fine powder..
- Take all the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Heat up a non-stick pan and put one laddle batter cook in slow flame when bubble start coming flip on the other side and cook untill it turns golden brown from both sides..
- Now take a plate place pancake put banana pieces, choco chips and drizzle some honey and enjoy..
These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky. Tips For Making These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes: -the key is to use regular rolled oats (quick cook will work too!) just stay away from steel-cut oats for this recipe -blend everything together as if you. These fluffy and moist Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are so easy to prepare and they are delicious. They are made with simple ingredients including gluten-free rolled oats.