Ingredients to Make Almond Oats Stuffed Apple Packets Perfect
Almond Oats Stuffed Apple Packets.
Cooking Almond Oats Stuffed Apple Packets is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 17 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Almond Oats Stuffed Apple Packets
- It’s For – Paratha Packet-.
- Need 1 cup – wheat flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup almonds.
- Need 1/4 cup – instant oats.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon for salt.
- Need 2-3 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1 cup milk and water mix.
- Provide For – Stuffing-.
- Provide 3-4 of apples, peeled and grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup – grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of Juice of a small lemon.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons of ghee for roasting.
Almond Oats Stuffed Apple Packets how to cook
- In a mixer jar finely grind oats and almonds..
- In a bowl add oats almond powder, wheta flour, salt and oil.
- Add milk water mixture and knead a semi soft dough.
- Add few drops of oil, cover and set aside.
- Wash and peel apples. Cut into 4 and remove the centre part. You an also leave the skin of apples. But as I will be giving this to a toddler at our home, so I removed the skin..
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Now add grated cheese.
- Mix well by adding salt and black pepper.
- Take lemon sized balls. 2 balls for 1 paratha. Roll small and slightly thick circles out of the dough ball..
- Fill 2-3 tablespoons full of stuffing and spread it over one circle. Leaving sides..
- Placed the second circle over the top of the circle with the stuffing..
- Gently press the sides with the help of a fork. Dip the fork in dry flour so it doesn't stick..
- Heat a griddle and slighlty grease with some ghee. Place one paratha. Top side down..
- When the colour of the top changes a little. Turn it over..
- Now apply some ghee on this side. And let the other side get cooked.
- Again invert the paratha, apply some ghee and cook on both side till you see golden spots evenly all over the paratha. Press slightly with a dosa spatula to get the spots..
- Cook all the paratha pockets in this manner. Cut with pizza cutter into 4 pieces and serve with dal fry or any dip you prefer..