Easy way to Cook Kesar kalakand Perfect
Kesar kalakand. #dchoppingboard #deserts #kalakand This diwali try this Kesar Kalakand recipe by making at home. Kalakand made by reducing the milk. Kesar Kalakand is a luscious rich saffron flavoured fudge of cottage cheese( Chenna)and milk.
Anyways for the beginning of this festival I made Kesar Kalakand. This recipe is very quick and easy. You can make kalakand with lots of flavour in it. Food preparation Kesar kalakand is a fun point, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Kesar kalakand
- It’s 1 cup of milkmaid.
- Provide 1 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for cardamom.
- Require 1 tbsp for milk powder.
- Need as required for Almond and pista powder.
- Give few – saffron strands.
You can add some cocoa powder and make chocolate kalakand, or add mango puree and make mango kalakand. Kalakand or Indian mIlk Fudge is an easy to make Indian sweet that is rich and decadently delicious. I was thinking. should I post a Diwali recipe or not? Kesar kalakand is made by reducing the milk.
Kesar kalakand how to cook
- Mash paneer coarsely add milk powder add milkmaid..
- Heat pan and add mix cook in medium flame soak saffron in milk..
- Stir continuously and cook for 10 mins to 20 mins till thick, add saffron and cardamom powder..
- Take a mould and add kalakand in it..
- Remove mould carefully and garnish with pista almond and saffron stings.
Kalakand made by reducing the milk. It is soft, juicy and grainy in texture. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Most of these recipes are generally sweets and. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk.