Easiest to Recipe: Oats kheer Yummy
Oats kheer. Oats kheer recipe with step by step photos. Delicious kheer made with quick cooking oats, milk, ghee and Oats gives a nice texture to the kheer and dry fruits add nutty flavor. How to make kheer with Oats If you liked the recipe, please hit the Like and Share button.
There are other popular kheer & payasam variations made like semiya payasam or sabudana kheer. dates and oats kheer is an tasty kheer made with oats and dates, this is sure to satiate your cravings in a Instead, dates and oats kheer derives a pleasant and balanced sweetness from dates. oats. Oat-soluble fiber helps to remove the cholesterol from your body. Oats Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Oats Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Oats Kheer This Oats Kheer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Food preparation Oats kheer is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition – Oats kheer
- You need 500 ml – Milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Oats.
- Give 2 tbsp for Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp for Crushed cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp for Crushed almonds.
- Provide strand of Saffron – few.
- Give 2 tbsp Raisins.
- Give 1/4 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
Oats Carrot Kheer, a yummy dessert variety from Oats. A healthy Oats variety dish which is rich in protein and fiber. For sweetener, I have used honey instead of sugar to make this dish healthier. Oats Kheer is a delicious North Indian recipe.
Oats kheer start cooking
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for five mins..
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel..
- Once boiled keep it in a low flame..
- Add crushed almonds,crushed cashew nuts,raisins and sugar and cook for 7 – 8 mins..
- Soak kesar / saffron in one tbsp of cold milk..
- Add saffron and green cardamom powder and mix well..
- Add dry roast oats and cook till thickening the milk..
- More thicker the milk the more tastier the kheer..
- Garnish with almonds,cashew nuts,raisins and saffron strands..
- Yummy kheer is ready to serve..
This dessert recipe is a healthier version of the regular creamy kheer made using oats, flax seeds and nuts. Kheer, also known as pudding is often referred to a pudding made with rice. Nutritional Information of Oats for Babies. Add sugar and salt into the soaked oats and milk and boil it. Oats kheer hasn't been my part of food life till now.