Easiest to Make Kesari Oats dates Payasam Delicious
Kesari Oats dates Payasam. How to make healthy payasam #dates oats carrot payasam#fasi's kitchen. Ingredients – Oat Dates Milk Sugar Cardamom powder Cashewnut Raisin Ghee #HealthyPayasam#OatsDatesPayasam#TastyPayasam#Sreekitchen. Oats payasam – Simple healthy oats kheer that can be made in minutes for any occasion.
The Oats and Dates Kheer does not use any sugar. Instead, it derives a pleasant and balanced sweetness from dates. This payasam happened on one such day. Food preparation Kesari Oats dates Payasam is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Kesari Oats dates Payasam
- You need 1 cup of coarsely powdered quick cooking rolled oats.
- Provide 8 tbsp for sliced dates (khajur) soaked into 1/2 cup warm milk.
- Prepare 1 litre of cow's milk.
- Require 1/2 tsp – cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- You need – kesar(Saffron) strands soaked in1 tbsp warm milk.
These days, I snack dates or dried figs, when I feel like eating something sweet. Whenever I make the usual style of porridge with oats, it just tastes yucky! I know it's not an adjective you expect to see on a food blog. Oats Upma Recipe with step by step pics.
Kesari Oats dates Payasam instructions
- Heat the milk in a deep non-stick pan and bring it to boil..
- Grind the soaked dates into mixture and make smooth paste..
- Add the oats powder and dates paste in boiled milk.Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the kesar milk..
- Switch off the flame, add the cardamom powder and mix well..
- Garnish with chopped almonds..
- Serve hot or warm or chill it in refrigerator and serve…
This is an easy, healthy & delicious oats upma made with quick cooking oats & mixed veggies. Oats upma can be served plain, drizzled with some lime or lemon juice or also served with a side of coconut chutney. Oats And Coconut Payasam Recipe, jaee Meetha , How To Make Oats And Coconut Payasam Recipe. Oats and Coconut Payasam is an exceptional combination of ingredients made with oats and freshly grated coconut which is sweetened, flavored with cardamom powder and garnished with nuts. Dates Payasam/kheer or Khajur Kheer is sugar-free sweet/dessert popular Onam/Vishu Sadya Recipe.