Easiest Way to Prepare Whole wheat oats and dates cake Yummy
Whole wheat oats and dates cake.
Cooking Whole wheat oats and dates cake is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Whole wheat oats and dates cake
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder.
- Give 1 tsp – baking soda.
- Require 1/2 cup – dates purée (or powdered sugar).
- It’s 1 cup oats flour.
- Need 12-15 of Chopped dates.
- Need 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essense.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil or melted butted.
- Prepare 1 cup whole wheat flour.
Whole wheat oats and dates cake step by step
- Soak the dates in warm milk for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line the base of a cake tin with baking paper & grease the sides with butter. In a large bowl, sieve together the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soaked dates, vanilla essence, oil, and milk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well until no lumps are formed. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 30-40 mins or until a toothpick/skewer inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cake to cool. Once the cake is cooled, run a knife through the sides of cake and invert the pan on a plate. Slice the cake and serve with tea or coffee..