Ingredients to Make Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!! Yummy
Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!!.
Cooking Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!! is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 15 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!!
- It’s 1 Cup all purpose flour (maida).
- Provide 3 of bananas overripe (robusta).
- Give 100 Grams – sugar granulated.
- Need 1/2 Cup of butter melted or neutral tasting oil.
- Require 1 Teaspoon for vanilla essence.
- Require 1 Teaspoon for baking powder.
- Require 2 eggs.
- It’s 2 for apple.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of condensed Milk.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of water.
Super Moist Banana Cake with Apple sauce in condensed milk!! instructions
- For the sauce: Peel and core the apples and cut them into small pieces..
- Add the apple pieces to 1/2 cup water and boil in a closed pan till soft (took about 15 min). If the water is drying out (mine didn't) make sure to add a bit of water so that the apples don't burn or stick.
- Once the apples are done,take off the heat, add condensed milk and let it stand closed for 5 minutes. Use a hand blender and blend till you get a thick sauce. Keep aside.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs (doesn't matter if you separate the whites or not, the cakes going to be a heavy one) along with the vanilla essence..
- Add the flour, sugar and oil and beat till fully combined..
- To this add the baking powder and combine..
- Immediately add the mashed bananas to this and stir till combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted pan. Make sure to line the bottom of the pan with greased paper or butter paper or baking paper..
- I use a pressure cooker for all my baking needs. for a standard oven It can be preheated and cooked at the same temperature as it calls for most of the heavy dense cakes..
- IN a dry pressure cooker set a stand so that the the cake pan is not sitting on the bottom of the cooker. Close the cooker without the whistle..
- Keep on high flame for 5 minutes. Medium for 4 minutes and 40 minutes on low flame in that order, till a toothpick inserted in centre of cake comes out clean (normal non heavy cakes need to sit on low only for around 25-30 min).
- Once done, leave the the cake in the cooker for 5 minutes with the lid on. Take it out and leave to cool..
- Once cool, spread the apple sauce on the top. Refrigerate for around 10 minutes..
- Your super moist Banana Cake's ready. Enjoy!!.