Seasoning to Prepare EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (IN PRESSURE COOKER) Tasty
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (IN PRESSURE COOKER). In this video we will see how to make Eggless Cake in Pressure Cooker. Yes, the chocolate cake can be made with / without the oven and this is the basic. Grease a baking pan or baking bowl with butter or oil. hi shubha, the bitterness could be due to the quality of cocoa powder or butter. icing has turned hard as it was cooked more and thus the sugar has got cooked too much. the sugar on cooling thus.
Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. Can maida/ all-purpose flour be replaced with wheat flour? If you do not have a oven you can also bake this cake in a cooker or a heavy bottom pot. Food preparation EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (IN PRESSURE COOKER) is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can begin cooking 16 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (IN PRESSURE COOKER)
- Prepare 2 spoon for chocolate Powder.
- You need 1 Bowl – Maida.
- You need 1/2 Bowl for Powdered Sugar.
- Give 1/2 Bowl for condensed milk.
- Provide 1/2 Bowl Full Fat Milk.
- Provide 1/4 Spoon – Baking soda.
- Need 1 Spoon Baking powder.
- You need 1 Spoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 3 Spoon of oil.
- It’s 3 Spoon – butter.
- Give 1 Spoon of vinegar.
This cake tasted just like every cake I've had that is vegan; dry and bland. Couldnt taste chocolate at all, and not sweet enough. I don't understand how This was a great cake. Was searching for an eggless cake.
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE (IN PRESSURE COOKER) making
- Take a 5 liter cooker.
- Add normal salt at the base and keep a plate at the bottom.
- Keep the pressure cooker for preheating for 10 minutes.
- Stain all the dry ingredients by using a strainer after staining keep it a side.
- Take another bowl and add condensed milk and Powdered sugar and mix it well then add 3 Spoon butter into it.
- Then mix it well with the butter and add 3 Spoon oil into it and mix well.
- Take the full Fat milk and add vanilla Essence and vinegar to it and mix it well.
- Add the full Fat milk batter into condensed milk batter and also add the powdered ingredients into it.
- Mix it all by using cut and fold method.
- Take a cake mold and grease it with oil and dust some Maida into it.
- Add the batter into the cake mold and add it into the preheated cooker.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in low flame.
- See the cake is ready.
- Keep it out till the cake comes to room temperature then demold it.
- Enjoy the cake.
I scaled the recipe to serve six. Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Chocolate Cake Recipe: A sift of baking soda, baking powder, flour, sugar and cocoa Perfect cake for every occasion, be it a birthday or any celebration, this homemade chocolate cake made absolutely eggless is a treat for kids and adults alike. No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe. Easy beginners recipe with simple ingredients.