Steps to Prepare Steamed Yoghurt Yummy
Cooking Steamed Yoghurt is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Steamed Yoghurt
- Require 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 400 gm for condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup milk.
- Give 10 for cashew (chopped).
- Prepare 10 of almonds.
- Provide as needed for Kesar(safforn) strings.
- Provide 1 tbsp for ghee.
Steamed Yoghurt process
- Take a bowl add yoghurt whisk well. Add condensed milk and again mix well. Add milk and whisk again. In another bowl take 2 tbsp milk and kesar and soak it for few minutes..
- Add chopped almond and cashew and kesar mix and give it a nice mix. Now grease the six small bowl with some ghee. Add few kesar each bowl then pour the yoghurt mixture individually in the bowl in same quantity..
- Cover it with cling film or aluminum foil then place it in the steamer and steam it for 10-15 minutes..
- After that take it out from the steamer and remove the cling film and allow to cool completely on room temperature then place it in the refrigerator to chill completely and then demould it garnish with chopped almond and cashew and serve..