Easiest to Prepare Bhapa doi (bengali yoghurt sweet recipe) Appetizing
Bhapa doi (bengali yoghurt sweet recipe). Mishti Bhapa doi is a popular dessert in west Bengal. It is rich,creamy and got perfect texture. Mishti doi recipe is a traditional Bengali dessert of..yogurt pudding
Bhapa Doi — Steamed Sweet Yogurt. August is a month of celebration and merriment around home. It is also a time to take a breather from The Sweet steamed yogurt or Bhapa Doi as we say in Bengali came out much more creamier than usual, thanks to. Food preparation Bhapa doi (bengali yoghurt sweet recipe) is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Bhapa doi (bengali yoghurt sweet recipe)
- Provide 2 cups yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 cup for condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Require 2 tbsp for saffron milk.
- Need as required Butter, for brushing.
- You need as required – Nuts, for garnishing.
Bhapa Doi-Steamed Yogurt is a popular Bengali dessert served chilled. Bhapa means "steamed or baked" and Doi stands for "curd". It is a steamed yogurt dessert which is served chilled. Bhapa doi can be served topped with nuts or fresh fruits to make it more delicious.
Bhapa doi (bengali yoghurt sweet recipe) step by step
- Firstly, in a large bowl place a sieve and a cloth. add in 2 cup curd and tie tight. keep it in the fridge for 2 hours or until the water dips out completely..
- Now take the hung curd into a larger bowl.add one cup condensed milk and mix well. Mix well using a whisk untill the curd and condensed milk is well combined..
- Now add 1/4 tablespoon cardamom powder and 2 tbsp saffron milk mix well making sure everything is well combined..
- Grease the small bowl with butter.pour in prepared curd condensed milk into a bowl. top with chopped nuts, you can use of your choice. cover with an Aluminium foil..
- Place in a steamer and steam for 20 minutes. after 20 minute it sets well.cool completely and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
If using curd from an earthen pot, use it after one day of settling the curd. Bhapa Doi is a very delicious Steamed Sweet Yogurt. I am a great fan of Bengali Sweets. Most of the Bengali sweets are made of fresh homemade paneer or with curd. This is one such mouth-watering dessert which is made of condensed milk and yogurt.