Easy way to Make Mango kheer Perfect
Mango kheer. Watch how to make Mango Kheer, a quick and easy to make dessert recipe by Ruchi Bharani. You can never go wrong with this Mango Kheer recipe. It's ultra creamy, super rich, packed with great flavors of mango This Instant Pot Mango kheer is completely handsfree, a perfect dump and go.
Mango payasam (mambazha payasam in Tamil) is an easy, Indian dessert recipe made with cooked rice, mango pulp and sugar or. Mango kheer is a very popular Indian dessert. So try making this kheer recipe at home and bring a slight change in the taste buds of your friends and family with this Indian dessert recipe. Cooking Mango kheer is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Mango kheer
- You need 1/2 litre Milk.
- Need 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar Or as per taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch cardamom powder.
- Need 2 1/2 tbsp for Semolina (sooji).
- Prepare 1/2 cup for mango puree.
- Require Granishing:.
- Require 1 for Mango.
- It’s as needed for Almonds.
- You need As needed of Cashew.
Mango Ki Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Peel and extract mango pulp from the ripe mangoes and sieve it. In a deep pan, cook mango pulp with equal quantity of water. Prepare sugar syrup (boil Sugar with little water and boil until it is slightly thickened) and mix it with mango mixture while continuously stirring.
Mango kheer instructions
- Boil milk in a pan. Add sugar and condensed milk, cardamom powder and stirr on low flame. Keep stirring occasionally and allow milk to reduce little..
- Meanwhile dry roast sooji in a pan for few mins. Make sure colour doesn't change to brown..
- Add the roasted sooji in milk and stirr nicely not causing any lumps. Cook for 10 to 15mins till you see consistency getting little thick. It should neither be watery nor too thick. Allow to cool..
- Blend mango in the jar. Add the puree to the kheer and mix..
- Garnish the mango kheer with some dryfruits and a mango flower. Tadaa our mango kheer is ready to serve..
Another one of my very summery creations that wasn't part of the summer bucket list. When I bought that hoard of mangoes I never thought that I would end up making something else out. Hi, Friends & Readers, Hope you are doing great and everything is fine from my end too. Because of our shifting and other things i took a break and Finally we shifted and settled in Aurora.. Sago Kheer Coconut Payasam Badam Kheer Carrot Kheer Banana Payasam Wheat Rava Kheer Now take mango in a blender,puree smooth.