How to Recipe: Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi Yummy
Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi.
Food preparation Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition of Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi
- Require 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- Require 1 of grated beetroot.
- You need 2 tablespoons for sugar.
- Require 1 – small size ripe grated papaya.
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon – cardamom powder.
Baked Kuttu Gujiya in Papaya Rabdi making process
- Firstly Boiled the milk, when milk reduced add papaya and stir it continusally..
- Then add sugar, cardamom powder and mix it nicely and saute it..
- When gathered Rabdi switch off the flame..
- Now take Kuttu Flour and make a dough..
- Then take grated beetroot add 1/2 teaspoon sugar mix it nicely..
- Now take small dough and make small Puri and in center put beetroot and closed it and give shape like gujiya. Make all Gujiya..
- In air fryer baked it for 5 minutes on 180 degree centigrade..
- Then in plate put Gujiya and Rabdi and enjoy it..