Easiest Recipe: Mango vermicelli kheer Yummy
Mango vermicelli kheer. Mango vermicelli kheer is a scrumptious and simple kheer with a twist. Addition of mangoes makes a perfect variation to the regular Vermicelli kheer. When vermicelli is nicely mixed in the milk, the add sugar, chopped.
Hi, Friends & Readers, Hope you are doing great and everything is fine from my end too. Because of our shifting and other things i took a break and Finally we shifted and settled in Aurora. Mango vermicelli kheer- Gorgeous mango elevates the deliciousness of simple vermicelli kheer with rocking flavors and texture. Food preparation Mango vermicelli kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Mango vermicelli kheer
- Provide 1/2 bowl – vermicelli.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- Need 5-6 tbsp – sugar.
- Give 1/4 cup mango puree.
- Give 10-12 – cashews.
- Prepare 10-12 – almonds.
- Prepare 10-12 – pistachios.
- It’s 2 for green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of rose essence.
- It’s 1/2 for mango cut in cubes.
Try it this summer and know. Mango Kheer recipe – How to make Mango Kheer. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert.
Mango vermicelli kheer process
- First of all roast vermicelli in a pan. Boil milk in a pan and add roasted vermicelli to it. In a blender take cashews and almonds and make powder of it. Add this powder to milk. Cook it about 15 min until vermicelli become soft and milk becomes in thick consistency. Now add sugar to it.Now add cardamom powder to it.Now let it cool..
- In a blender take mango pieces and make puree of it. When kheer becomes cool add mango puree to it. Now add rose essence to it and mix it well..
- In a glass first put some mango chunks at the bottom and fill the glass with kheer. Top it with chopped nuts and mango chunks. Delicious kheer is ready to serve..
Seviyans are thin long strings that looks very much like spaghetti however. Mango Kheer is a rich, creamy & delicious Indian dessert that's made by cooking rice with milk and later flavoring it with Mango pulp and This Mango Kheer can also be made with Vermicelli. You can mix vermicelli in mango pulp to make scrumptious kheer and serve it after meals as a. Now add vermicelli to the ghee and stir constantly on low flame, until it turns brown in color. When kheer is slightly cooled, add finely chopped mango and mix well.