Easy way Cook Oats kheer Appetizing
Oats kheer. Oats kheer recipe with step by step photos. Delicious kheer made with quick cooking oats, milk, ghee and Oats gives a nice texture to the kheer and dry fruits add nutty flavor. How to make kheer with Oats If you liked the recipe, please hit the Like and Share button.
There are other popular kheer & payasam variations made like semiya payasam or sabudana kheer. Oat-soluble fiber helps to remove the cholesterol from your body. Oats Kheer is a delicious North Indian recipe. Food preparation Oats kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Oats kheer
- Give 2 tbsp Oats.
- Give 1/2 bowl for chopped mango.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl chopped apple.
- It’s 1/2 bowl for Chopped banana.
- Require 2 tbsp – honey.
- Provide As required – Chopped pista.
- You need As required for Chopped almond.
- It’s As required Chopped nuts (akhrot).
- Prepare 1 cup milk.
This dessert recipe is a healthier version of the regular creamy kheer made using oats, flax seeds and nuts. Oats Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Oats Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Oats Kheer This Oats Kheer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Oats Carrot Kheer, a yummy dessert variety from Oats. A healthy Oats variety dish which is rich in protein and fiber.
Oats kheer step by step
- At first roast the oats in a pan for 2 mins..
- Then add milk in the pan and let it cook for 4 to 5 mins..
- Now keep it in refrigerator (fridge) for 30 mins..
- Now add all the fruits and the dry fruits in the bowl..
- And add kheer and honey to it..
- And your dish is ready to serve..
Nutritional Information of Oats for Babies. Kheer, also known as pudding is often referred to a pudding made with rice. My version is an oats kheer that is very simple and cooks within minutes. Oats kheer hasn't been my part of food life till now. When you crave for something sweet in lunch and have only little time to spend in the kitchen then this awesome oats kheer can fill in the gap.