Easiest Way to Prepare Dryfruits Kheer Appetizing
Food preparation Dryfruits Kheer is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Dryfruits Kheer
- Give 1 Can – Nestle carnation milk.
- Need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Give 1 cup for Dryfruits chopped.
- Require 1/4 cup of Raisins/Dry grapes.
- Need 2 tsp Sooji/ Rava/ Almond flour(roasted).
- Prepare 1 pinch Cardamom powder.
Dryfruits Kheer instructions
- Mix Rava/ flour in milk..
- Heat the milk on low flame along with cardamom and dryfruits..
- Once it's thick then add sugar and raisins. Cook till sugar gets dissolved, off the flame. Serve hot or cold as per your choice..