Steps Cook Rabdi Kheer Delicious
Cooking Rabdi Kheer is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Rabdi Kheer
- You need 2 litre for milk.
- Prepare 1 cup – rice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon – cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon for chopped almonds.
- You need 1 tablespoon chopped cashew nuts.
- Require 1 tablespoon raisins.
- Give 1 tablespoon chopped Pistachios.
- Prepare 1 cup for sugar.
Rabdi Kheer start cooking
- Pour milk into the pan and let it boil. Once the milk starts to boil, lower down the flame. As soon as the layer of cream appears at the top of the milk shift it towards the rim. Do the same with the next layer of the cream when it appears..
- When milk reduces to 1/3 add sugar, chopped pistachios and cardamom into the milk. Switch off the flame..
- Take milk in a vessel and boil it and add rice and cook on low flame..
- When the rice are cooked through, then add chopped cashews, almonds and raisins to it..
- Then switch off the flame and add sugar..
- Allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it..
- Rabri kheer is ready, transfer it to a bowl and garnish with finely chopped cashews and almonds..