Easiest Way to Make Green Peas halwa Delicious
Green Peas halwa. You had made the halva of wheat and semolina but not the halva made by green peas. Here we are presenting one new Indian sweet dish i.e. Green Peas Halwa is a rich creamy, easy to prepare with few ingredients.
I tried this halwa in microwave and it came out very well!! I took this recipe from a magazine. I did some modifications and tried!! Food preparation Green Peas halwa is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Green Peas halwa
- Require 1 cup – green peas.
- Prepare 2 tbspn ghee.
- Provide 1 cup for milk.
- Prepare of Sugar as per the taste.
- It’s 1 for cardmom.
- You need 8-10 Chopped pista.
- You need 8-10 – Chopped cashew.
Very simple & easy to do. Tempting and super delicious green peas halwa is ready, garnish with some chopped cashews and almonds. These special and uniquely flavored halwa are prepared whenever we crave for something. Green peas halwa has the desired consistency and is ready, garnish it with some cashews and almonds.
Green Peas halwa process
- Firstly take a mixer jar and add 1 cup of green peas and grind them coarsely.
- Now in a pan add 2 tbspn of ghee and once the ghee is heated add the grinded green peas and cook it for 5 to 8 Min untill the peas gets soft (to check if it turned soft or no just taste it).
- Now add milk, sugar, cardmom and cook it untill the milk is completely evaporated..
- Once the milk is evaporated add chopped cashew and pista and give it a mix a turn off the flame.
- Your green peas halwa is ready.
Serving: Super scrumptious and tempting halwa is ready to be served. Spicy Peas, touch of spices added to sweetness from peas and sourness from lemon makes this a great snack or a side dish. This is an easy recipe to make. Bright green color gives a nice touch to. papaya halwa recipe with step by step photos. the consistency of this papaya halwa is like any other halwa made with fruits. i made this halwa from semi ripe papayas. The Black Eyed Peas with Meet Me Halfway.