Steps Recipe: Mawa Gulab Jamun Perfect
Mawa Gulab Jamun.
Food preparation Mawa Gulab Jamun is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Mawa Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 250 grams for mawa/khoya (crumbled).
- You need 1/2 cup for all purpose flour/maida.
- Need 1 pinch – baking soda.
- Require 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Give 1 1/2 cup for sugar.
- Give 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rose water.
- Give 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
- It’s Oil/ghee for deep frying.
Mawa Gulab Jamun making
- Firstly, heat a pan over medium flame. Add sugar, water, cardamom powder and rose water. Stir and let it boil until sugar syrup gets little sticky. Switch off the flame and keep aside..
- Now take mawa, baking soda and all purpose flour in a mixing bowl. Mix and crumble it well..
- Add in the warm milk..
- Mix and knead a soft and smooth dough..
- Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and make smooth balls without any crack on it..
- Heat oil or ghee on low medium flame. Add the dough balls and fry them till brown in colour on low medium heat..
- Drain and transfer them to warm sugar syrup. Soak the jamuns in sugar syrup for atleast 2 hours..
- Delicious gulab jamuns are ready to serve..