How to Make Rasgulla Tasty
Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk. Lunch & Dinner Recipe- Rasgulla Kofta Curry Rasgulla is a very famous and one of the most desired Indian sweet. Cooking Rasgulla is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Rasgulla
- Give 1 litre full cream milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp – lemon juice or vinegar.
- It’s For sugar syrup-.
- Give 350 grams sugar.
- Prepare 1 litre of water.
- Need 1/2 tsp for rose water (optional).
Specially kids love it due to its spongy, soft and chewy texture. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup! Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe.
- To prepare fresh chena,pour milk in a heavy-bottomed pan and put it over medium flame to boil after the milk starts to boil mix 2 tbsp water of vinegar or lemon juice in a cup of water then add mixture in the milk slowly and gently you will see the milk starts to curdle strain the Chenna on the muslin cloth add cold water tie the cloth squeeze it well.
- Knead the chenna well to make it a smooth dough for 2-3minutes when you see the mixture turns smooth then stop kneading..
- Take small portion of this and roll to small balls..
- Add sugar, cardamom and water to a deep pan bring the sugar syrup to a rolling boil on a medium flame then add the balls cover the pot with a lid..
- Cook on a medium flame for 9-10 minutes after 5minute stir the syrup once with a spoon without touching the rasgullas and cover..
- They double in size and also sink in syrup when cook completely allow rasgulla to rest and cool serve them chilled..
Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Rasgulla (Oriya: ରସଗୋଲା rasagola ; Sanskrit:रसगोलकम्) rasagolakam ; Bengali: রসগোল্লা rôshogolla; Hindi: रसगुल्ला rasgullā) is a very popular cheese based, syrupy sweet dish originally from the Indian state of Orissa. It is popular throughout India and other parts of South Asia. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.