How to Recipe: Gulab jamun Perfect
Gulab jamun. Gulab jamun (also spelled gulaab jamun) is a milk-solid-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai, popular in India, Nepal, Pakistan (where it is known as gulab jamun). Gulab jamun is a classic Indian sweet. Gulab Jamun Recipe – Perfect Gulab Jamun – Easy recipe – Authentic Traditional Method – Eid dessert. gulab jamun recipe
In India, you would find gulab jamun at every wedding, party, birthday and festivals. In short if you arrange any Indian party and plan to keep only. Gulab Jamun Recipe with step by step photos. Cooking Gulab jamun is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Gulab jamun
- Prepare 200 grams of Instant khoya/mava.
- You need 1 tbsp for ghee / clarified butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup – milk.
- Prepare For – jamun dough:.
- Provide 1/2 cup (78 grams) of maida / plain flour.
- Prepare pinch baking soda.
- Require 3 tbsp milk, warm.
- You need As required for oil / ghee for deep frying.
- Prepare For sugar syrup:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup – sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 3 pods for cardamoms.
- You need 1/4 tsp – saffron.
- Need 1/2 tsp – lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp – rose water.
Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet. Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India. Gulab jamun is best described as an Indian version of a donut immersed in a sweet syrup. Gulab jamun recipe is especially dear to me.
Gulab jamun start cooking
- Mix milk, mawa pinch of soda little milk and mix it and make a soft dough there should not be any lumps.
- Then take a small ball sized dough and make ball make sure there are no cracks on balls. else there are chances for jamuns to break while frying.
- Heat the has on medium flame and when the oil / ghee is moderately hot drop the balls.
- Fry the balls on low flame stirring in continuously.
- Fry until the balls the golden brown for 12-15 minutes drop the hot gulab jamuns into the warm sugar syrup.
- Cover the lid and rest for 2 hours finally, the gulab jamun has doubled in size. serve warm with ice cream or cold.
Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun step by step recipe with video also. Authentic Gulab Jamun made with hariyali mava has a very rich mouth-feel that gels well with festivity. In a bygone era, when everything was made at. Find gulab jamun stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.