How to Cook Bread Gulab Jamun Delicious
Bread Gulab Jamun.
Food preparation Bread Gulab Jamun is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Bread Gulab Jamun
- Give 8 slices – bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of sugar depending upon your preference..
- Prepare 3 of crushed cardamom or ½ tsp powder.
- It’s 1 cup – water.
- Provide of Cashewnuts and Almond chopped for garnish.
Bread Gulab Jamun making process
- Take the bread slices and trim off the edges of the bread slices and dip them in milk. Squeeze off the excess milk very well and put it in a blender..
- Pulse it for few secs and grind it to a smooth and lump free paste. (Please squeeze off the milk completely or else you get a gooey paste and will be difficult to make the balls).
- Now make small balls out of it. Heat oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot simmer the flame and drop the balls..
- Fry them in hot oil in a low flame till golden. Please do not over fry it or else it wont absorb the syrup. Remove this to a paper towel and set aside..
- Meantime when the jamuns are frying make the sugar syrup. Add sugar, cardamom and water in a pan and bring it to boil. Boil it untill it reaches the sticky stage and the Syrup thickens which will take around 5 mins or more..
- Now drop the fried jamuns in syrup and cover it. Let it rest for atleast 1-2 hours before serving..
- Garnish with chopped cashewnuts and almond and serve as it is or with a dollop of icecream..